Thursday 10 February 2011

but yeah!!

i'm feeling better today, i just have my random days i brake down on... sorry! but yeah. today... work up at 1pm... had 3 night mares last night, it sucked. i woke up, then got ready for work.. got a taxi there, and the taxi guy tried to kill me! he was driving on the wrong side of the road! ok, it might be the right side of the road in his country! but not here! it gave me a heart attack! anyway, got to work in one piece! but then i left cos i still felt ill... so, got home, got in the bath.. fell asleep in the bath, nearly drowned... so today has been fun? really excited about the sweden exchange!! ekkkk!! get my report tomorrow -.- its not a good one! so if i don't blog anymore... its because my mum has killed me... ahh well.. oh, i met a guy.. he seems nice, but they always do at first.. i will see how it goes, and let you know! good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment